Thursday, December 28, 2006

Self- Expression

I enjoy my hairstyle. I don’t care if anyone else does or not, however, this is a list of things that I do mind other people doing because of my hair:

1. Unashamedly starring
2. Quickly moving away from me
3. Assuming things about my emotional well-being, such as anger problems or depression
4. Grabbing/shaking my cranium
5. Using an excessive amount of euphemisms regarding my hair
6. Denying my help

Having little to no hair only means that I have little to no hair. I am still a kind person who enjoys playing with children and petting puppies. If my fellow Christians have problems interacting with me because of my untraditional appearance, I have but one thing to say to them: good luck demonstrating Christ’s love to the rest of the world.

2 comments:

tracy enos said...

What does your hair look like? Just curious.......

Katherine said...

It's about an inch long.