Friday, April 20, 2007

Forgive me...

I am sorry that I have not blogged in about a month. Things have been crazy on my side of things, and it seemed like everything was changing so fast that it wasn't worth my time to record any of it, and I must say that, for the most part, I was right. Non of the news I have for you now is the same as it would have been when it first happened.

As for now, the one settled thing that I have to tell you about is that I bought myself flowers. I was shopping at Wild Oats yesterday, and they had a sizable bouquet of flowers for six dollars. I bought them thinking that I would give them to my sister to celebrate her return form Inner Healing Camp, but when I put them in a water pitcher that my high school ceramics teacher made to keep them fresh, I decided to keep them because they make me happy. Maybe after a little while, I will give them away, because it also makes me happy to invest in someone else's happiness.

2 comments:

well,blue productions said...

Don't worry, it's the thought that counts.

Amy said...

Just because the news isn't the same as it would have been when you first recorded it doesn't mean I don't want to hear it!

I hope you enjoyed the flowers!

Amy