Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Switching Back to Days

As a few of you know, I was on the Night Watch schedule for a short while, but now the date of returning to school is coming up fast (God help me), and I am trying to switch back to days.

I have encountered some problems in this transition, and I was wondering if any of you could tell me if it is a bad sign that the only reason I know that I slept last night is that I can vaguely remember a Star Trek dream that I think that I had last night?

Even though I am sleep deprived, I’ve taken this unique opportunity to learn about myself. One thing that I have learned is that no matter how little sleep I have gotten (if I have gotten any at all) is that it doesn’t matter as long as I have my morning fix. “What is this fix?” you ask. Simple: a quad-shot latte and Sheryl Crow.

So, I’m curious, what is your morning fix? Please share.

1 comment:

Fairing Well said...

My morning fix is silence...pretty much everything in the morning is annoying to me...I feel for you on the whole night watch thing..It took me a few "i am going crazy" days to get back on a normal schedule...
;)
caro