Monday, January 29, 2007

Day One

This has been my first full day back at school. I began a plaster and slip casting class along with a class on the history of western thought. Tomorrow morning I will begin Topics in Western Art II, the sequel to a coasting class I had last semester.

Today at lunch, I met this boy named Jesse, who is a Christian, and even slept near IHOP during one of the summers he had run away from his parents and was homeless. I invited him to the Bible study that Jane and I have with two wonderful third year FSM students, and he sounded very excited about it.

Later, I told Jane that I had invited him, and I found out that all those times she had said “I hate you” to me sarcastically, she wasn’t actually being sarcastic. Then I watched “Little Miss Sunshine” and laughed really hard.

I miss IHOP.

1 comment:

well,blue productions said...

We just finished Little Miss Sunshine on Wednesday, it was great.