Thursday, March 8, 2007

Now That You Know

Since my last post officially took me out of the mohawk closet, I think that there are a few other things that you should know as well:

1. I am constantly receiving complements on my hair now, mostly from complete strangers who, often, also happen to be homeless.
2. I get the most hilarious stairs from children, girls especially.
3. The cashier at Starbucks gave me a free shot of espresso for being so hardcore (oxymoron?).
4. When I asked Him, the Holy Spirit said He liked it (trump card- take that).

Oh, and one more thing for the road: Fairchildren and other married bloggers with joint blog accounts, if you two don’t start telling me which one of you it is leaving the comment, I will eventually find a threat to threaten you with that is so threatening that you might actually care enough about the potential execution of that threat that it would make you start telling me which one of you is leaving the comment.

Love…everything I say is a cynical kind of affection.

3 comments:

Tim & Sheila said...

Hey Kathy,

Glad I know. See you in a month or so. Looking forward to seeing you.

Love you lots

Fairing Well said...

this may be Scott and it may be Caroline. One thing is for certain...you may never know...right caroline? i meant, scott.

well,blue productions said...

Skid you've just got to flow with the fairchildren mystery embrace it as Jesse and I or Char and I have.