Friday, February 16, 2007

Something Funny

“Did you know that the word “porcelain” comes from the Italian word for “pig vagina” or “little pig”?” –Dell (my studio teacher)

“I’m making “Trabbits.”” –Travis

“Were you following my lead or was I following yours?”
“I don’t know. How’d we end up here?” –Jesse (from KCAI, not my brother in law) and I in Home Depot

“Make sure to be in a very calm, Zen state while driving with Jesse.” -Tasha warning me about Jesse’s driving.

“It really wasn’t a big deal, because I’d cut through that lawn all the time to freak out my friend when he was drunk in the backseat.” -Jesse explaining to me why Tasha had warned me about his driving.

“They would do this thing called “bear slapping.”” –Dell

“My BS degree is in Chemistry. There are 93 elements on the periodic table.” –Richard (my Western Thought teacher)

1 comment:

well,blue productions said...

Overall a brillian post, but not a great opener...